We live in a crowded world but in our minds we can often feel lonely and forgotten.
GRiST and GRaCE are web-based applications that reconnect us within a caring and supportive network using advice from thousands of mental-health experts. The goal is to reduce risks such as suicide and violence, improve wellbeing, and help us live safely in the community. Download a pdf document for detailed information about GRiST or read about it on the web pages below.
GRiST is different because it:
- is based on a psychological model of how people think and reason;
- uses its psychological model to capture clinical risk assessment expertise;
- is easy to understand and use because it reflects our own psychological processes;
- links clinicians own expert knowledge to mathematical analysis of risk data;
- helps ground risk evaluations in the best available evidence.
All about GRiST (select the bullet points below for more details)
- Features of GRiST
- How will GRiST help me?
- Where is GRiST being used?
- GRiST research
- Engagement with GRiST and its evidence base
- Issues with risk prediction
- The GRiST database
- GRiST supports shared decision making