myGRaCE is designed to help you explore, assess and manage risk and personal safety issues associated with mental health problems. It has been developed in collaboration with mental health service users for anyone to use.
myGRaCE is a companion tool to our suite of evidence-based GRiST risk assessment tools, used by mental health practitioners. It collects the same information, but with a different interface. We developed it to help people:
- Understand the things in their lives which put them at risk and make them feel unsafe
- Collect and record comprehensive information about them, which can be shared with others
- Decide if and when they need to seek help with their problems
- Explain how they are feeling to others
- Have a voice in clinical encounters and care decisions
- Manage their own risk and personal safety issues.
Current development of myGRaCE is sponsored by the Health Foundation. We will be announcing details of the first full public release at the Leamington Peace Festival on June 13th and 14th, and a mobile app will follow soon afterwards.
Select the logo above to find out how myGRaCE works. We will be constantly evolving it so if you have any thoughts about how it can be improved, then please do let us know so that it keeps addressing people's needs.